India Return to Work Programme
Why choose BBD’s Return to Work Programme
Our Return to Work Programme provides the opportunity for IT professionals who have had a break in their career to re-enter the industry or for those wanting to shift their focus from another technical specialty to a career in software testing.
Our programme has been carefully put together by our testing team to help you bridge any gaps in your career or start on the path to software testing. We ensure you get the best of the knowledge and experience we’ve gained in our almost 40 years in business. The programme is free except for a Udemy course.
The month-long programme runs once per quarter throughout the year. During your time in our programme we’ll help you learn about new technologies and tools currently used in the industry for a range of testing approaches.
Packed with mentorship and insights into what’s currently happening in the testing space, the Return to Work Programme will smooth your transition back to work.
And those looking to transition into testing from other technical disciplines will be fully equipped by the end of the programme to make the career change.
- Learn an array of testing types including manual, automation, performance, mobile and more
- Associated tools and technologies
- Online learning material and video tutorials
- Access to BBD’s testing team mentors throughout programme
- Weekly review and query meetings
- Cement your learning with assignments after each module
- Participate in group activities and feedback sessions
- Potential to join BBD after successfully completing the programme
- If hired, access to all the continuous learning and general perks available to BBDers
- Click here to read more about why you want to work at BBD
Why you want to work with us
- Offices around the world
- Gamified Continuous Learning Programme
- Own annual tech event – Esc@pe
- Onsite tech lab
- Endless opportunities to grow
- Over 1 000 super clever tech experts
- Easy access to mentoring
- Exposure to a myriad of technologies
- Proudly empower talented female coders
- We attend and sponsor major conferences
- Founded programme with Umuzi
- Founding partner of WeThinkCode_
- Involved in tech community
- AWS Advanced Services Partner
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- Cultural exchanges between offices
- Epic internal events and parties
- Vibrant company culture