This accessibility statement applies to www.bbdsoftware.com. This website is run by BBD. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom un up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams do not have captions
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘contact us’ page
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format such as accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, email [email protected]. We’ll consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, email us for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact [email protected].
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Contacting us or visiting us in person
Find out how to contact us https://bbdsoftware.com/contact-us/.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
BBD is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
Upon development of the site, due care was taken to ensure its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA, the internationally recognised standard for we accessibility.
However, we have not had an external accessibility auditor assess the site and as such cannot guarantee that we currently meet all WCAG standards.
Compliance status is therefore unknown.
We are in the process of investigating utilsiing an external accessibility auditor to clarify our status as accessibility remains important to BBD.