Your product, designed for people
Crafting memorable human-centric user experiences (UX) and user interfaces (UI)
We create memorable human-centric experiences by leveraging off extensive user research, paired with vast industry knowledge, proven design principles and your intended customer experience in line with your overall brand and key objectives.
We craft and develop meaningful product design through best practices of CX, UX and UI to offer additional value to your business. Taking your application from initial idea to final launch, we ensure the best digital experience for your customers as your end-to-end software partner.
We work closely with you, becoming fully entrenched in your environment, brand, end-users and their unique needs to mold powerful solutions.
We leverage strong collaboration between all technical stakeholders, including our highly-skilled development, testing and UX/UI teams to ensure your application is seamless and functional, as well as aesthetically appealing and usable. In this way, BBD offers the creative capability to see your application to end user engagement – reducing time to market, cutting out extra steps and lowering costs throughout the development lifecycle.
What we do
Gather and visualise requirements
Collaboration on the UX journey starts with us working with you to identify and understand your objectives, gathering requirements as we go.
Discovery and ideation
Once requirements are clearly set out based on your business needs, we conceptualise our findings, translating them into solutions that form the foundational concept on which to base the journey through the product.
To ensure the best experience for users, we conduct extensive research and interviews to build a solid foundation from which to work. This includes creating user personas, identifying habits, dislikes, values and behaviours.
We begin to lay out designs with the platform and process in mind (mobile, web or responsive to both) and how these fit into the bigger picture of your business goals, building out projected costs for development.
In this phase, we create the design systems by placing buttons, defining colours and other interactive objects that shape the overall emotive look and feel of the page.
Building a prototype
With design systems and journeys defined, we use high fidelity screens to put together interactive demos.
Here, defined business requirements are used to develop a set of testing goals which are then assessed through various methods including ease of use, overall experience and perceptions, and A/B testing.
After development cycles have concluded, a final quality check is conducted by designers, engineers, testers and quality assurance to refine, test and finalise implementation of the UI elements into the end product before moving it into production.
The benefits for your business
An end-to-end creative competency
- A single partner to see your project from start to finish
- Highly collaborative across our team and yours
- Early alignment with technical engineering ensures project viability
- Systems are both functional and aesthetic
Cost and time efficiency
- Reducing third party involvement to enable ultimate cost savings
- Lifecycle through development to launch is streamlined
- Reduced time to development and go-live
Bringing your vision to life
- Throughout the process, your strategic objectives and end users are our True North
- We work to fully align ourselves with your brand vision and needs
- All designs are based on the foundations of solid research
- Multiple quality checks are conducted by users and development teams alike
- Multiple feedback sessions are offered to ensure a refined and quality system
- Crafted around human-centric design principles to ensure product delights and drives high end user engagement