BBD is proud to have achieved Amazon EC2 for Microsoft Windows Server Delivery Partner status. The program is designed to technically validate AWS Partners that have a deep understanding of AWS services, demonstrated experience and proven customer success in delivering these services to clients.
An AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, not only does this validation confirm our deep knowledge on how to migrate and build scalable, cost effective and optimised Microsoft workloads in the AWS cloud, but further complements BBD’s existing cloud service offerings and growing AWS portfolio of certifications.
As an Amazon EC2 Delivery Partner, BBD is able to help our clients plan, implement and manage cloud migrations and the modernisation of Windows-based solutions for maximised performance, security, flexibility and cost efficiency. Further to this, we can assist clients in offsetting the cost of simultaneously running two environments during a migration and where possible, additionally offset up to 75% of the professional services cost related to modernising these workloads.
“By leveraging AWS tools and services, alongside a proven track record of delivering scalable, secure and highly available cloud solutions, our experts are able to offer end-to-end services, ensuring a seamless journey for our clients from initiation through to maintenance” explains Jaco Venter, Executive Head of BBD’s MServ team.
- Assess your readiness: Evaluation of Windows workloads to determine readiness for cloud migration
- Usage analysis: Analysis of utilisation of resources, licensing and dependencies to inform possible cost reduction and optimisation
- Building a business case: Drafting of a TCO model that includes a migration and licensing strategy which makes use of AWS programs and tools
- Build and migration
- Cloud capability identification: Identifying gaps in existing skills and processes as well as capabilities required to make a successful migration
- Build and mobilisation: Addressing all identified gaps and determining the order of workload migration
- Migration: Leveraging AWS tools and services to migrate applications, servers and databases, testing for performance and security throughout
- Optimisation and modernisation
- Monitor utilisation: Provision of reports that reflect and enable the management of costs and usage, and identify and detect anomalies, trends and cost drivers
- Workload optimisation: Analyse historical data on usage to optimise workloads for cost savings and improved performance
- Automation and modernisation: Automate operational tasks and modernise for added cost savings and enhanced flexibility and innovation
For further information on how we can enable your business to take advantage of all the benefits that the cloud has to offer, get in touch today at www.bbdsoftware.com