BBD is looking for C# engineers to work with other talented engineers to drive the design and execution of digital solutions
BBD is an international software solutions company that solves real-world problems with innovative services and modern technology stacks. Our experience spans the education, financial services, gaming, government, insurance and telecoms sectors. We maintain our track record by using our vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions for clients.
The complex problems we solve are balanced out by our flexible working culture and flat management structure. Being a part of BBD means working on dynamic project teams, while pursuing your own career growth through our Continuous Learning Programme.
BBD is looking for C# engineers to assist with:
- Implementing code that can be reused on multiple platforms
- Breaking down complex issues into smaller manageable tasks
- Understanding requirements, identifying areas of change, and implementing maintainable code
- Being proactive in identifying areas of improvement and keeping the code base up to date with the latest language features
- Taking pride in your craft by finding new ways to improve your code and keeping up with the latest methodologies
- Having a pragmatic approach to reviewing pull requests and open minded to changes in your own code
- Good understanding of the .NET framework and C# language features
- Microsoft certification beneficial
- Proficiency in C# with +-3 years solid exposure at a professional level
- Must be interested in pursuing a professional career in .NET technologies
- Experience in object orientation and composition
- Good understanding of the SOLID principles and design patterns
- .NET Core / Standard
Beneficial / advantageous skills
- Microservices, Docker and Kubernetes
- Cross platform development experience
- Links to Stack Overflow, GitHub and/ or Bitbucket public accounts would be advantageous
BBD is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, family, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, political affiliation, race, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations or ordinances.