Bursary & Beyond Programme 2022
Calling all talented students who are currently studying within the Information Technology (IT) field. BBD’s Bursary & Beyond Programme is designed as your opportunity to launch a successful career in software development by providing you with what you need to excel.
We are an international software firm that solves real-world problems with innovative solutions and modern technology stacks. Our experience spans the education, financial services, gaming, insurance, telecoms and public sectors. We maintain our track record by using our vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions into client organisations.
What we’re looking for in our bursars
Are you a passionate student who is currently or will be enrolled in a BSc / BEng / BCom / BIS degree at a recognised South African University? Does the world of software development tickle your fancy? Are you looking to major in Computer Science, Computer & Software Engineering, Information Technology, Game Design or Informatics at Bachelors / Honours / Masters / Doctorate level?
If this is you, then our Bursary & Beyond Programme is for you!
As a BBD bursar, you need to meet the following basic requirements:
· Be a South African citizen
· Currently studying or preparing to study towards a degree in IT at a recognised South African University
· Have a minimum overall academic average of 70% (Matric) or 65% (Tertiary)
· Have a passion for creating and building software and ideally have some cool stuff ready to show us
When applying, don’t forget to include:
· Your updated CV
· A copy of your ID
· A copy of your matric certificate
· University acceptance letter
· A copy of your latest academic transcripts
· A link to your personal coding projects on GitHub or similar (if you have)
By applying for this position, you understand, consent and agree that BBD may solicit a credit and criminal report from a registered credit bureau and/ or SAPS (concerning positions that require trust and honesty and/ or entail the handling of cash or finances) and may also verify your educational qualifications and employment history