Technical talent acquisition consultant
BBD is looking for an experienced talent acquisition specialist to find and retain excellent candidates to join our project teams
BBD is an international software firm that solves real-world problems with innovative solutions and modern technology stacks. Our experience spans the education, financial services, gaming, government, insurance and telecoms sectors. We maintain our track record by using our vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions into client organisations.
Our relaxed yet professional work environment extends to our flat management structure. Being a part of BBD means working on dynamic project teams, while pursuing your own career growth through our Continuous Learning Programme.
BBD is looking for an experienced talent acquisition specialist to find and retain excellent candidates to join our project teams. You will be entrusted with discovering talent, carrying our strong employer brand, and ensuring a consistently great candidate experience.
- 4+ years’ experience recruiting technical talent within the software development space
- Previous experience in internal IT recruitment preferable
- Experienced in full-cycle recruitment and headhunting
- Deep knowledge of sourcing methodologies and tools including internal ATS CV databases, deep-web Boolean searching, tapping into engineering / business social networks and other unique methods
- Ability to generate a high-volume high-quality pipeline of candidates within tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise multiple functions, tasks and effectively manage time in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with candidates, recruiters and executives
- Ability to define project requirements (identifying project milestones, phases and elements) and form project teams
- Sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find their place in our team
- Working closely with recruitment agencies and other service providers
- Working closely with hiring managers in identifying staffing needs
- Planning interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, technical challenges and interviews
- Looking after the interest of the company at all times
- Communicating well up to board level
- Passionate about recruiting
- Passionate about technology
- Stays abreast of current technological landscape and nuances of the specialist skillsets involved to allow for informed conversations with candidates
- In conjunction with the business, Research & Development team and own research, understands new development languages as they’re released and their relevance to BBD and clients
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively collate and relay technical information on software languages and technologies to non-technical team members so that they are able to have better conversations with candidates
- Strong admin skills
- Able to work under minimum supervision
BBD is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, family, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, political affiliation, race, religion or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations or ordinances.