Intermediate reporting analyst
BBD is looking for an intermediate reporting analyst to assist in generating timeous and accurate data-based reports for heads of business from within the Billing team
BBD is an international software solutions company that solves real-world problems with innovative services and modern technology stacks. Our experience spans the education, financial services, gaming, insurance, telecoms and public sectors. We maintain our track record by using our vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions into client organisations.
The complex problems we solve are balanced out by our flexible working culture and flat management structure. Being a part of BBD means working on dynamic project teams, while pursuing your own career growth through our Continuous Learning Programme.
We’re looking for an intermediate reporting analyst to assist in generating timeous and accurate data-based reports for heads of business from within the Billing team.
- Supporting the billing and creditors dataset that plays a pivotal part in driving business decisions
- Analysing data and producing quality billing-related reports
- Assisting in implementing effective business analytics practices that drive improved decision making, efficiency and performance
- Identifying, communicating, and resolving data quality and data reconciliation issues
- Assisting with other team duties
- Identifying and resolving high risk problem areas and issues that need to be managed in more detail within the reporting space
- Ensuring a detailed understanding to make reports as efficient and easily changeable as possible
- 3+ years relevant experience in data analytics and reporting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Sound knowledge of data to inform, support, and direct business strategy
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure and maintain commitment to deadlines
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Able to contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas
- Able to plan, prioritise and organise own work to meet strict deadlines
- Takes initiative
BBD is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, family, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, political affiliation, race, religion or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations or ordinances.