BBD is an international software firm that solves real-world problems with innovative solutions and modern technology stacks. Our experience spans the education, financial services, gaming, insurance, public and telecoms sectors. We maintain our track record by using our vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions into client organisations.
Our relaxed yet professional work environment extends to our flat management structure. Being a part of BBD means working in dynamic project teams, while pursuing your own career growth through our Continuous Learning Programme.
If you are passionate about creating sustainable and impactful solutions and designing user-centric experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Integration engineers are responsible for the complete lifecycle of systems from conception through to design and development of interfaces and integration architectures.
Candidates should display a keen ability to readily grasp complex architectural environments and select the right solutions and tech based on the client’s budget, existing architecture and business needs.
• Conception, design and development of interfaces and integration architectures
• Managing data analysis and integration of disparate systems
• Documentation of technical requirements in the interface context
• Working with analysts and business users to convert specifications into technical designs
• Building intensive data acquisition and integration solutions in line with business requirements
• Field mapping of interfaces and testing interfaces
• Converting physical data integration models to source codes
• Analysis of technical requirements and processes
• Ensuring high quality and optimum performance of data integration systems
• Optimising data integration platforms for increasing data volumes
· 6 or more years’ experience with system integration and application development such as Java, .NET, scripting or SOAP / REST
· Familiar with integration systems such as SAP and Informatica
· Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
· Knowledge of integration concepts and patterns such as XML Schemas, SOAP or WS specifications
· Understanding of object-oriented languages and paradigms including OOAD and design patterns
· Knowledge of SQL and other server-side languages
· Experience with Integration, API management / Gateway and microservices patterns
· Knowledge of data management concepts
· Hands-on experience using DevOps tools, e.g., Git, CICD, Jenkins and Bitbucket