BBD is an international software firm that solves real-world problems with innovative solutions and modern technology stacks. Our experience spans the education, financial services, gaming, insurance, telecoms and public sectors. We maintain our track record by using our vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions into client organisations.
Our relaxed yet professional work environment extends to our flat management structure. Being a part of BBD means working on dynamic teams, while pursuing your own career growth through our Continuous Learning Programme.
- 5+ years’ experience as a front-end engineer
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks including React, Golang, Angular and Node
- Knowledge of REST contracts and schemas and implementing them using OpenApi (Swagger) or Raml
- Determining the structure and design of web pages
- Developing single page applications
- Ensuring web design is mobile first
- Optimising web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Integrating seamlessly with backend services
- Good understanding of HTML, DOM, Browser API, CSS and SASS or LESS
- Awareness of common web security considerations, such as OWASP top 10
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Understanding of SEO principles
BBD is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, family, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, political affiliation, race, religion or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations or ordinances.