Digital marketing specialist
BBD is an international software firm that solves real-world problems with innovative solutions and modern technology stacks. Our experience spans the education, financial services, gaming, government, insurance and telecoms sectors. We maintain our track record by using our vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions into client organisations.
Our relaxed yet professional work environment extends to our flat management structure. Being a part of BBD means working on dynamic project teams, while pursuing your own career growth through our Continuous Learning Programme.
We’re looking for a creative digital marketing and social media expert who has the innate ability to plan, develop and execute digital programmes and campaigns including online advertising, web site strategy, social media and mobile deliverables.
The ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented, creative, flexible, confident and a natural problem solver who understands current market trends. They are also a great communicator, is SEO and digital marketing savvy, and is comfortable creating copy across a variety of topics and styles.
· A degree in marketing, communications, linguistics or language practice
· 3 – 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
· 1 – 2 years’ experience in a copywriting role
· Excellent knowledge of GDN and social media channels
· Good writing, editing, communication and people skills
· Highly creative and a natural problem solver
· Developing creative and engaging social media strategies
· Managing the day-to-day handling of all channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and GDN – adapting content to suit the different channels
· Overseeing, planning and delivering content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite
· Creating engaging multimedia content
· Developing, launching and managing new campaigns that promote the business and services into defined target audiences
· Monitoring, tracking, analysing and reporting on performance on social and digital media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
· Researching and evaluating the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
· Setting targets to increase brand awareness and audience engagement
· Managing a budget for social media activities
· Writing a variety of marketing collateral for various mediums including socials, web, magazine, print, press and business-centric communications
· Collaborating with key stakeholders to develop relevant content to profile the brand and maintain its leading industry voice
· Assisting in defining the marketing and communication strategy, aligned to business objectives, and executing thereon