BBD is an international software firm that solves real-world problems with innovative solutions and modern technology stacks. Our experience spans the education, financial services, gaming, insurance, telecoms and public sectors. We maintain our track record by using our vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions into client organisations.
Our relaxed yet professional work environment extends to our flat management structure. Being a part of BBD means working on dynamic project teams, while pursuing your own career growth through our Continuous Learning Programme.
BBD is looking for an experienced data architect who is comfortable across both the IT systems facilitating the collection, storage, distributions, and consumption of data within an organisation, as well as with engaging with clients, understanding their business, and mentoring and assisting others in the team.
Candidates must have a senior-level experience in:
- Data architectecture and data governance
- Building out data warehouses, data lakes
- Cloud (AWS / Azure) would be beneficial
- Engaging with clients
- Reviewing and defining data architecture
- Designing conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Defining data security and privacy procedures
- Data integration with batch and real time data
- Assisting / mentoring juniors