Content Creator / Copywriter
We’re looking for a creative content creator who has the innate ability to translate complex technological and business messages into powerful stories that resonate with a variety of audiences across different platforms. The ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented, flexible, confident and a natural problem solver. They are also a great communicator, is SEO and digital marketing savvy, and is comfortable creating copy across a variety of topics and styles.
The candidate will fit into a dynamic Marketing team, and will be involved at a copywriting, editing, strategising, campaign ideation and reporting level. This position reports to the Marketing lead.
Your core responsibilities include:
• Writing and editing a variety of marketing collateral for various mediums including web, magazine, print, press and business-centric communications
• Collaborating with key stakeholders to develop relevant content to profile the brand and maintain its leading industry voice
• Monitoring market trends and research ICT markets and competitors’ activities to identify relevant opportunities and key issues/topics
• Assisting in defining the marketing and communication strategy, aligned to business objectives, and execute thereon
• Assisting in devising the digital media content strategy being cognisant of digital marketing campaigns, social media, website content and how that fits into/with media/PR requirements
• Assessing company’s brand health performance, monitoring impact of communications and identifying areas for improvement
What we’re looking for in a Content Creator / Copywriter:
• A degree in marketing, communications, linguistics or language practice
• You should have solid experience (3 to 5 years) in a copywriter / content creator role
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in digital marketing with knowledge of current media landscape and practices
• Excellent writing, editing, communication and people skills
• Highly creative and curious out of the box thinker