BBD is looking for C++ engineers that can design, build and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code-based systems
BBD is an international software solutions company that solves real-world problems with innovative services and modern technology stacks. Our experience spans the education, financial services, gaming, insurance, telecoms and public sectors. We maintain our track record by using our vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions for clients.
The complex problems we solve are balanced out by our flexible working culture and flat management structure. Being a part of BBD means working on dynamic project teams, while pursuing your own career growth through our Continuous Learning Programme.
BBD is looking for C++ engineers to assist with:
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient and reliable C++ code
- Breaking down complex issues into smaller manageable tasks
- Understanding requirements and being proactive in identifying areas of improvement and keeping the code base up to date with the latest language features
- Taking pride in your craft by finding new ways to improve your code and keeping up with the latest methodologies
- Having a pragmatic approach to reviewing pull requests while remaining open minded to changes in your own code
- Taking part in code reviews and implementing required changes timeously
- Working on projects and coordinating with a large team
- Suggesting and implementing improvements on current products
- Planning, designing, developing, managing, documenting, testing, deploying and supporting new and existing modules
- Implementing detailed specifications and working with clients to ensure the best possible solution
- Proficiency in C++ and a love for the language
- Must be interested in pursuing a professional career in C++
- Strong debugging skills
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID principles
- Oracle SQL Database advantageous
- Proficiency with “modern” C++ beneficial (STL, Lambdas etc)
- Visual Studio 2019 or higher
BBD is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, family, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, political affiliation, race, religion or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations or ordinances.