BBD is looking for C++ engineers in Cape Town that can design, build and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code-based systems
BBD is an international software firm that solves real-world problems with innovative solutions and modern technology stacks. Our experience spans the education, financial services, gaming, insurance, telecoms and public sectors. We maintain our track record by using our vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions into client organisations.
Our relaxed yet professional work environment extends to our flat management structure. Being a part of BBD means working on dynamic project teams, while pursuing your own career growth through our Continuous Learning Programme.
BBD is looking for C++ engineers to assist with:
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient and reliable C++ code
- Working closely with other engineers to develop new products
- Working on extensions of existing products
- Suggesting and implementing improvements on current products
- Planning, designing, developing, managing, documenting, testing, deploying and supporting new and existing modules
- Algorithm complexities
- Development of next generation software
- Basic database systems: indexes, filters
- BSc degree in a technology-related field beneficial but not required
- Proficiency in C++ with exposure at an academic or professional level
- Must be interested in pursuing a professional career in C++
- Experience in:
- Oracle Databases (advantageous but not required)
- Visual Studio 2010 or higher
- VC++ and ATL/MFC
BBD is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, family, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, political affiliation, race, religion or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations or ordinances.