BBD is looking for business analysts who will be critical to the team of software professionals and client stakeholders
BBD is an international software solutions company that solves real-world problems with innovative services and modern technology stacks. Our experience spans the education, financial services, gaming, insurance, telecoms and public sectors. We maintain our track record by using our vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions for clients.
The complex problems we solve are balanced out by our flexible working culture and flat management structure. Being a part of BBD means working on dynamic project teams, while pursuing your own career growth through our Continuous Learning Programme.
BBD is looking for business analysts to work alongside software professionals and client stakeholders, and assist with:
- Defining project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements, forming project teams, and establishing project budget
- Communicating with client stakeholders to assess expectations
- Formulating ways for businesses to improve, based on research
- Determining operational objectives by analysing business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams
- Writing business requirements specifications (BRS) and/ or user stories
- Improving business processes by analysing current processes and identifying ways of improving or automating them
- Overseeing implementation of new technology and systems
- Running workshops and training sessions
- BSc degree or equivalent qualification
- Business analysis diploma
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- QlikView and Power BI advantageous
- Software design and analysis
- Process improvement
- Microsoft Access and/ or SQL advantageous
BBD is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, family, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, political affiliation, race, religion or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations or ordinances.